Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blogging

Hello All,
 While there won't be many people who read this, I figured I might as well start it, because let's face it, there's no time like the present.  Steven and I were married about two months ago, and it's been a whirlwind.  I've started a new job in the ICU at CRMC here in Burley, and Steve is doing what he loves second to me, mowing lawns.  I also still work at IWS, and am finishing up my second to last semester of my Bachelor's for nursing.  Let me tell you, I can't wait to be done with school...for awhile.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to die of over exerting myself, but that's the part of being young right?  I know many of you are still asking where our wedding photos are, but I'm going to blame my family and friends for that one, because come on people, do you think I was snapping photos on my wedding day...NO!  So if any of you have ANY pictures from that wonderful day, please either tag me on facebook or email them to me.  Well, that's really it for now.  Hopefully we can keep this updated.  I don't want to go months without posting anything, but let's be honest, there's a real possibility of that happening.  Just hang in there with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment