Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tis' the Christmas Season

Hello friends!  Sorry it's been awhile since we have posted anything, but between work and school it's been a little crazy around here.  Let's do a quick update on the Murdock's.  Steven is about to finish his second to last semester at BYU, and is dominating his classes.  I'm about to finish my BSN on Wednesday!  Starting in January, I will be going from part-time to full-time at the hospital (yay!), and will unfortunately be leaving Idaho Water Sports after almost three years.  It's sad, but I'm kind of excited to focus on nursing and to maybe have at least one day off during the week; keep your fingers crossed!

In other news, Steve and I are staying in Burley for Christmas, since I work a ton, and I work on the 25th.  But, my mom and Jim are coming out to SLC right after Christmas, so Steven and I will meet up with them there.  Steve's brother, Thomas, and his wife, Chrystelle, have been generous to lend us their fake Christmas tree, because they don't want their 9 month old son, and crazy hyper dog to knock it over and break everything, so we got it!  And I was smart enough to take pictures of Steve's and I amazing decorations!


My grandma sent this to us, which is funny, because this is the first Christmas Steve and I will actually be together on Christmas!



One of our ornaments; we got these from Wal-Mart. 



This one we got from Target.




This is the other ornament my grandma got us; it's of the Twin Falls temple, where Steve and I were married.  Oh the memories!



Our tree topper from Target, that I actually saw in one of their commercials!


 

My wonderful mother got us this awesome tree skirt!  She's so amazing!




Steve and I saw these at Target and we knew that we had found our stockings, even though they don't match the rest of our Christmas decorations, we love them anyway!




We have no fire place to hang the stockings, so we put them next to my Visit Palestine poster I brought back from Jerusalem.



Our tree all lit up, with one lone present, that isn't actually for either of us, but for my mom!  Go figure.  Our presents are hiding at Steve's parents house, so that we won't be tempted too early.



Our Christmas set up!  Not bad if I do say so myself!

We hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment